Monday, July 20, 2009

Brinn's 5th Birthday - Take I

I can't believe our little girl is 5!!!!!!! We couldn't be bless with a more loving and wonderful daughter. We are so proud of her and happy God chose us to be her parents. I pray she grows up knowing this. It goes so fast....before we know it she will be 10.....15....20......Ekkkkkk!!

Shane and I very much wanted to throw her a big, fun 5th birthday party, but since we are half in Missouri and half in Kansas there was just no way we were going to stress ourselves out trying to figure out who/what/where/when. (Lately we don't even know who/what/where/when we are!) So, we opted for just family parties - one with my side and one with Shane's side. I'm pretty sure she had a great time at both!

As you might have guessed, Delta Dawn did it once again! She made a beautiful Cinderella cake. Thanks Delt, you are AWESOME!

I even got a little creative and made Brinn a tool skirt. Can you believe it???

No comments: